Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WHO DID WHAT?


Arnau: I just put one gadget, I changed who can write comments in our blog and I put a Navigation Bar on the top of the blog.

Julia: I did the design of the blog (the size and color of the letters, etc.), I made a format of the blog for mobile phones and I put the following gadgets:
-I changed the "Icona de la web".
-I created a survey.
-I put a digital clock.
-I added the "follow by email" gadget.
-I added the "share it" gadget.
-I added the "search this blog" gadget.
-I put the "+1 Google" button.
-I added the Blogger logotip and the cheeky quotes in the bottom.
-I put the "join this site" gadget.
-I added the followers gadget.

Sara: I added:
-Blog archive.
-Pages.
-My Blog List.
-Video Bar.


Iman: I added:
-Labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment